Monday, January 3, 2011

Gaining Weight

My goal the past few months has been to gain weight.  Well that has not happened.  So I have to listen to simple advice, and eat more.  Yep it really is that easy.  I always use to complain when eating healthier foods, i would always be hungry.  In order to gain weight i have to eat when I'm hungry, yes its not rocket science.  It can be tough at times, because you have to eat often, but its all about preparation.  I have been taking two days a week to prepare food and snacks so I always have food ready to go.  I'm adding shakes in the morning and night and a new organic bar that is really tasty.  I would highly suggest it to anyone. 

http://www.organicfoodbar.com/

I have to get a few RD's opionions, but I'm thinking most will agree.

Happy Eating
Coach Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment