Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blood Work

So its always good to know that my blood work is excellent and the kidney is working great!  My Hgb is a little lower than I would like, but beggars cant be choosers.  Crazy thing is my bilirubin and liver tests are normal.  They have been reading very high the past few blood tests.  I know it has nothing to do with drinking, but I have not really drank that much the past few weeks.  I have been taking the DD (designated driver) approach, and the past few parties i have been to.  Now is not the time to get silly drunk every time i drink, although at times it seems like it would be the best thing ha ha.  

Lab Results:
Hgb 13.4
Creatinine 0.85

Going to hit the trainer for a 30min later today, followed by foam roller madness.  Also going to see the best soft tissue massage therapist in the area Todd Fluck for a tune up.  Check out Todd's site www.imtcare.com.  

Happy Training 
Coach Jason 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment